Work with research scientists, designers, engineers and strategists to bring together new products, technologies, services and identify research questions that can yield actionable insights for the team. Envision the future of technology and implement actionable steps from the design perspective
- BS/MS or PhD in Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or research teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering) on technical implementation
- Experience designing for different mediums (paper, web, 2D, 3D, etc.)
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative methods for user experience
- Must provide portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions