You must be passionate about creating new devices and technologies, and ready to learn on the fly, solve complex problems, work closely with others, and creatively approach design and engineering tasks at all scales. We believe a person’s work speaks for itself, and welcome everyone with the right drive, attitude, and skills.
- BS/MS in Degree in Mathematics, Algorithms, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Optimization, HPC, or a related applied science field.
- 3+ years of experience of developing signal processing algorithms in real-world or comparable settings.
- Strong track record of digital signal processing and algorithm development experience (Examples include Digital Filters, Frequency/Waveform Synthesis, and Adaptive Signal Processing, convex optimization, time-series analysis and others).
- Understanding of multi-target detection, tracking techniques, signal analysis and estimation techniques.
- Strong coding and programming skills (C/C++, MATLAB/Python).
- Experience in developing and optimization algorithms running on DSP and ARM processors.
- Experience with system software on embedded devices is a plus.
- Experience with Android/Linux system software is a plus.
- Solve tough engineering problems, and work with other engineers to integrate cutting-edge functionality into novel prototypes.
- Design, develop, optimize, or tune algorithms to solve interesting problems in hardware, data science, or sensor design.
- Maintain constant awareness of technologies, scientific developments, design software and hardware capabilities, as well as software tools to make the prototype function.
- Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and product.