- BS/MS in Degree in Mathematics, Algorithms, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Optimization, HPC, or a related applied science field.
- 3+ years experience of developing signal processing algorithms in real-world or comparable settings.
- Strong track record of digital signal processing and algorithm development experience (Examples include Digital Filters, Frequency/Waveform Synthesis, and Adaptive Signal Processing, convex optimization, time-series analysis and others)
- Familiarity with debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Experience with board bring up and systems debugging
- Experience with system software on embedded devices
- Experience with cameras and optical systems
- Experience with Android/Linux system software
- As a Sensor Signal Processing Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding sensor technologies and architecting various PoCs using variety of signal processing algorithms
- Have strong background and interest in applied physics,
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Experimenting with and implementing interfaces to various sensors.
- Writing programs and scripts as necessary to test embedded systems
- Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and product