The Think Tank Team is seeking an outstanding Motion Designer who can bridge the worlds of cinematography, technical and 2D/3D graphics, and motion graphics with their storytelling. We value creativity, curiosity, and a dedication to quality, as well as solid technical skills.
As a Motion Designer in TTT, you will propose and implement creative motion ideas that delight viewers while expressing product’s story, personality, and underlying user needs and inspirations. Working with cinematographers, visual and user experience designers as well as engineers and researchers, you will create the stories that highlight the unique capabilities and benefits TTT’s works provide. You will:
- Deliver delight eye catching and impressive video that represents products and capabilities.
- Create compelling storylines that visually demonstrate products and technologies.
- Produce works bridging animation/motion, 3D imagery, live-action, and more.
- Create storyboard, refine storytelling concepts for diverse products and technologies.
- Model and visually explain user experience scenarios.
- Build unique and consistent visual “looks” that speak to the storyline.
- Understand user needs, behaviors and emotions to inform product strategy and design.
- Creatively implement the latest trend of cinematography and visual style in relevant ways.
- Ability to edit video with relevant SW and experience in production of high standard video contents.
- Ability to focus on manipulating and editing visuals creatively to engage and explain.
- 2+ years of proven industry experience in Motion Design or relevant related field.
- Proven and efficient mastery of industry-standard tools.
- Knowledge of 3D rendering software and understanding of 3D spaces.
- Ability to efficiently convey design directions with quick prototypes by sketching, storyboarding, script development, site scouting, production, post and etc.
- Open-minded, independent, and team-oriented work style with focus on quality and consistency
- Experience in sound recording and manipulation
- Understanding of cinematography theory and experiences
- Knowledge of user experience design, UI design, or other related fields
- Knowledge of presentation design and expertise in incorporating video into the narrative
- Experience working as producer or director with production houses and contractors