You must be passionate about creating new devices and technologies, and ready to learn on the fly, solve complex problems, work closely with others, and creatively approach design and engineering tasks at all scales. We believe a person’s work speaks for itself, and welcome everyone with the right drive, attitude, and skills.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in solving non-trivial embedded problems.
- Proficient in multiple software programming language (C/C++, python, java, etc.)
- Proficient architecting, designing, and implementing full stack solutions.
- Experience with Android/Linux system software.
- Experience with ARM based processors, micro-controllers, and other embedded platforms.
- Ability to debug and problem solve in unfamiliar code bases and environments.
- Experience with protocol design, specification, and implementation.
- Ability to understand schematics.
- Experience working/partnering with electrical engineers.
- Experience with board bring up and systems debugging.
- Familiarity with debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes.
As Embedded Engineer, you will be responsible for interfacing hardware, firmware architecture and design of new concepts and technologies. You will have ownership of system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms. You will:
- Be responsible for understanding technologies and architecting various embedded systems.
- Collaborate in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Experiment with and implement interfaces to various sensors.
- Write programs and scripts as necessary to test hardware systems
- Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and product