We are looking for a problem solver with a positive mindset to get things done. A strong background and interest in building hardware using diverse tools and technologies from small sensors to big robots, and learning more as you go.
- S./M.S in Electrical Engineering, Physics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in building combined hardware + software systems
- Ability to design and implement analog, digital, and high-speed circuit design
- Proficient in firmware and/or embedded programming (C/C++), preferably across multiple platforms.
- Proficient with ARM-based processors, micro-controllers, and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Experience with board bring-up and systems debugging tools such as bus analyzers, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Familiarity in one or more modeling and simulation tools such as Spice/MATLAB/Python/etc.
- Experience in at least one high level software programming language (python, java, etc.)
- Build prototypes of cutting-edge sensors and systems
- Solve tough engineering problems working closely with engineers, designers, and scientists from multiple fields
- Learn continuously, and often about completely new and unexpected topics